Friday, October 17, 2008

What I'm About

As I said yesterday,I'm going to try to use this site to post memoirs and some just plain fiction that I've written or will write. If you enjoy, good. If not, sorry, guess it's not for you.



Starting tomorrow, I'll try to get on and post something I've written before.I'd been attending a creative writing class in my neighborhood but recently moved so I'm trying to write on my own. I will continue to get back from time to time to this class since everyone there was so pleasant and helpful. Meanwhile if anyone has suggestions for topics, please post and I'll consider.Thanks.

Presently my daughter and I are attending a creative writing workshop that is held once a month in the evening at a local library. The teacher is excellent and has good speakers often as part of her class.



See you tomorrow.

No comments: