Saturday, December 13, 2008

Superior Scribbler Award



  1. Maureen from Being Chronically Ill Is A Pill awarded me the Superior Scribbler award. Thanks Maureen. I am to pass it on. Here are the rules for the blog:

  2. 1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.


3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.


4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!


5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his or her blog.


I am passing it on ~ but I am also telling those I send it to to refuse the award if they don't have time or energy to keep it going! Just know I was thinking of you and letting you know how much I enjoy your blogs.



  1. Jo Ann from The Book Faerie

  2. Daisy from Daisy the Curly Cat

  3. Seth from Creaky Joints

  4. Katrina from Callapidder Days

  5. Connie from Connie's View

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for thinking of me, too. You are nice.

Dottie said...

You're welcome Daisy! You bring smiles and happiness to many people each day!
Dottie

Maureen Hayes said...

I was so happy to nominate you, and I can see you have passed it along to some other deserving bloggers, what fun! Isn't it nice to have people like to read what you write?

Dottie said...

Maureen,

thanks again for nominating me and giving me the pleasure of passing the award on to other deserving bloggers.