Thursday, November 6, 2008

Book list

I'm listing below some books I'm hoping to read within the next two months.Do any of them sound intersting to you?

It Only Takes A Minute
8 Sandpiper Way
Last Kiss
Against Medical Advice
Damage Control

and to get me writing AGAIN

Guide to Fiction Writing by Phyllis A. Whitney
Shimmering Images A Handy Little Guide to Writing Memoir by Lisa Dale Norton
How Not To Write A Novel by Howard Mittelmark & Sandra Newman

Tell me what you're reading these days.

1 comment:

Maureen Hayes said...

I just finished "The gift" by Richard Paul Evans and then started his "Grace". I am also reading "The Boss of You" by Lauren Bacon & Emira Mears. I need to make a reading list and post it to the Fall Into Reading Festival! Thanks for reminding me and for sharing what you are reading these days.